Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Philosophical vein is twitching

Run for your life.

If you reached this line, God save you.

Ok I need not post something every single day. Somebody (my manager) once (today) told me that sometimes silence is pure gold (his reaction to my haircut). So I will give my thoughts some rest. But not before I write the following.

Few things are very important in life. Then again, nothing is. Let me put it this way, a few can-be important things are:

Freedom.

Being honest to yourself. Who are you kidding? You know what you are.

Making peace. You need not say any prayer. You can simply confront accept and move on. Anything and everything in life.

Happiness. It doesn't take much. There is no bigger meaning to universe and beyond. Stop looking for things that do not exit.

Doing things for the right reasons. If you didn't, go back to point 2. Make peace. Move on.


It wasn't that bad. Was it?

3 comments:

  1. Super!!! Good one :-) Mind blowing ;-) But actually YES :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kavitha, as you were on leave yesterday, replying to you as a comment - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have read life thoroughly and carved it to perfection under 'Philosophical vein is twitching'. I am feeling peace, prayer, happiness, honesty in synergy... mind feels quiet... great thoughts...

    ReplyDelete