It's the new year here. Time for some solid introspection. When I look back, I see that I have achieved a lot in terms of body weight. Here are some not so vital stats:
Gained 15 kg in 2 years and more importantly maintained the same for 2 years.
To my credit, I did try losing some quite a few times
1. Joined Gym at work with Kavitha - went for exactly one day (no kidding!)
2. 6 months later when Gym membership expired, joined for aerobics at work again with kavitha. Attended exactly 2 days.
3. Walked twice around my office with Kavitha for 5 days(?!)
4. Walked 10 times around my apartment - 7 to 8 days
5. Did a crash diet 2 years back and actually lost 5 kg (thanks to my father in law who gave me company as encouragement and followed it to a t - he is 60 plus). But then I gained it and more back soon enough.
6. Joined swimming class and attended - 5 days
This year I intend to carry on with my legacy. Starting from today this is the plan: