Sunday, January 2, 2011

The most handsome dude ever




I really enjoyed the movie The Dark Knight. The immediate lingering thought right after watching the movie as I walked out of the theater was - What a morbid villain - The Joker, how does the actor's wife live with him? I was convinced that in real life too he was a psycho to have done the role so
convincingly. And then a few months later I read about his death.. I was right... something spooky about that guy.


Or so I thought until last week, when browsing through IMDB ( btw I share most of my browsing time between google news and IMDB), I happened across the biography of  Heath Ledger. Joker finally had a real face. I was shocked. I adored him in Casanova and 10 Things I Hate About You.  He was tall (6'1"), young (just 29 when he played joker), terribly good looking and dead. I just can't get over it. He was the real deal. Sad.

Just love it when the hero sings for his girl in a movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment