Thursday, February 10, 2011

obtuse obsessions

I don't seem to get time for anything these days. Life is one big rush.

Few updates - my diet was a flop after the fourth day, have started eating again with a vengeance. Excess food makes me a workaholic, the kind of work where I need to do everything within this little box in front of me without moving a muscle.

In some ways it's back to childhood for me, I borrow Rui's pink clips on my way to office, wear her green nail polish, watch cartoons and love Kinder.

I have an inherent problem of obsessing about things. It is usually work (was Vyas right before we got married!) I dream of lines of code, not the green 1s and 0s of matrix fame, but just normal code, I have cracked quite a few problems in my incoherent early morning sleep.

Last month it was this blog that kept me awake late into the night; thankfully I have gotten over that now. I am now on a mission to exorcise my obsessive ways. That is one other thing I obsess about, as you would have guessed by now - new ventures in life.

More later. Back to work.

3 comments:

  1. :-) ...... Same janu I know ..... will start everything and no matter whatever it is as long as she does it,she will excel in it and then one fine morning get bored with it and will start a new thing ............dont get bored with writing ...... couple of us(fans association :-)) are waiting for ur articles. - bli :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ""before we got married""heheeeh!!! u could write scripts for movies...and dileep can b the hero..(i enjoy his comedies) would b a blockbuster 4 sure!! take this as a compliment! there is a tinge of good humour in all ur posts...

    ReplyDelete