Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Round we go the mulberry bush

I had a fitful night of sleep(lessness). Today morning we had to be at the passport office - to get Rui her passport. I was too tired, first day of GM diet makes you weak. I did not set the alarm and kept waking up many times worried that I am late.

As I am on diet, I boiled one potato, peeled it, added salt, pepper and a drop of butter. Rui found this combination interesting and ate it all. "Rui is a good girl - full finish".

We reached the place as per schedule, waited in the queue outside for a long time, then waited in the queue inside, then waited in many more queues than I care to reminisce about. I had to come back to get more documents. As per understanding with the first officer, left Rui at home and then went back and got her on the second officer's demand. Eventually looks like we made it.

Today is my all (raw or boiled) vegetables day, as I pen this down on an empty stomach and a throbbing head, I take solace in the fact that Rui can now proudly pass ports. As and when. A lot of them I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment