Tuesday, February 1, 2011

uncommon nonsense 23

I completed one full month of consistent (lets forget a few days here and there) blogging! I have no words for this heady feeling of re-establishing faith in my will power. To banish any lingering self doubt forever, I have taken up a new venture - GM diet -  a true test of integrity for a foodie like me.

I just went and checked my weight in office Gym and I refuse to believe the outcome. I need a digital weighing scale. 

 Morning I packed myself 2 strawberries, watermelon and some grapes. This should take me through the day. So far so good. 

I have to drink 10 glasses of water, time is 11:50 am and I am yet to have my first glass.

Target for the month? Lighter by 10 kg and wiser by 22 posts.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a difficult target but seeing ur dedication I think u will achieve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good going janu, 22 posts a month ; and it had so much of variety n diversity in it; certain posts made me think u r too brave :) n there is always an element of suspense in ur posts , every time i click this link , which is now in my favourites list , i will be thinking , what next ?? and adding to my enthu , ur posts turns out to be completely unexpected and nice ....some posts after i read, i was like "that s it"... but good... all are short and sweet ....great going ... keep writing....

    and regarding the GM diet, I have tried it once or twice ;but again for a foodie like me its very difficult; and I slightly changed it based on the things available in hostel... and after 4 days , u will fell its enough... But if u religiously follow , it can do magic....All the very best ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really sweet, thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google for BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE.pdf, excellent reading and it works.

    SOLO.

    ReplyDelete