Saturday, March 5, 2011

My name is

Khan

or Lights Action Music (and background dancers) ~ ~ ~  Sheeeela, Sheela Ki Jawaani ~ ~ ~

or you could flamboyantly state - The name is Bond, James Bond

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet."
Sweet or not, let us ignore these words when in the world of cinema and food - as it would be really nice to see the name behind the comment. When I see an anonymous comment, my brain switches to overwork mode and I go nuts trying to figure out who it is (early stages of blogging escapades I suppose). Don't get me wrong, I am truly happy that you read my post (a big feat in itself) and had the patience to leave a comment - thank you very much. I do appreciate it but

                                       if you leave your name
                                      I promise you a place in the wall of fame
                                      in the kingdom of thoughts, disjoint and lame.

Even Rui knows a trade-off is the best weapon in this time and world.





In case you haven't noticed I have added a poll. Here, OK not exactly here, at the very top in this direction.






Do take part and test your sensibilities. Also please let me know if there is any fancy widget that I can add (if possible with step by step instruction along with screenshots)  - I am no gizmo person and I don't even aspire to be one, all the more reason why your suggestions are ever so welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment